February 24, 2009

Peeping Anna

It's almost 2am here and I'm exhausted as usual.  In case you were wondering, Joshua is still not sleeping through the night. He usually wakes about once an hour... but I digress. The reason I'm up so late this time is that I've been randomly surfing blogs.  It's really fun to hit that "next blog" button at the top of the screen and to land on some random person's life. I've read all about the Putney family and their little son Ryan, seen the most beautiful pastries from Singapore and even checked in on an Argentinean choreographer/dancer/comedic musician.  He has the highest kick I've ever seen... he actually touches his nose with that leg! The fun must end for tonight though and I'm finally off to bed. Tonight is my turn to sleep, as David is taking care of Joshua.  If you have some time, go check out a random blog!

No comments: